Powerbuilt Jack Review
In this post on the best Powerbuilt jack review, you will get to know all that you need to know about the brand and also have the opportunity to choose from any of their products we will share with you below.
Powerbuilt is one of the best and trusted brands you can trust for quality floor jacks. The company kept up with their standard for 40 years, gaining awareness and popularity for delivering innovative and durable lift jacks to automotive professionals and enthusiasts.
The performance of their product is superb, as all do have to go through several tests of strength, precision, and durability before it is released to the market. Also, each of their products meets or exceeds the ANSI and ASME standards.
Without further ado, let us check out two of their popular jack.
Top Powerbuilt Floor Jacks
1. Powerbuilt 620422E – Powerbuilt 4000 lb triple lift floor jack review
Looking for a stylish, accurate, and durable lift jack, then you should opt for Powerbuilt 620422E. The secret to this fantastic floor jack is the rugged design and capacity to raise load weighing up to 4000 pounds. It is a 2-ton triple lift jack, and it is perfect for trucks, cars, motorcycles, or ATVs.
- REPLACES MULTIPLE JACKS: The patented Triple Lift design fits cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, even transmission, lawnmowers and snowmobiles!
- WIDE LIFT RANGE: From a low of 5-1/2 inches (with the round saddle removed) to a high of 17-1/2 inches with the round saddle installed.
Do you want to change your tires or work on the car engine? The Powerbuilt 620422E makes the whole work easier. It can lift cars from 5 ¼ inches to 17 ¾ inches. With the help of the removable lift saddle and padded lift rails, you are assured of smooth performance.
Also, the design integrates a locking safety bar, which helps to hold the jack in place. That eliminates the need for a jack stand.
What we like
- Flexible design
- Locking safety bar holds the jack in place once raised
- Meets or exceed ANSI standards
- Extra sturdy and wide chassis for extra stability
What we don’t like
- Prone to manufacturer defect
2. Powerbuilt 620479E
The Powerbuilt 620479E is distinctive in its operation as it is perfect for cars that are very low to the ground. It is a powerful and durable jack. It raises load with ease once you can get the right placement.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED: Super low profile design fits jack under vehicles as low as 2-3/4"
- VERSATILE: Wide lift range of 2-3/4 inches to 15-1/4 inches; no need for additional jack stands with safety bar in place; fits many modified and stock passenger vehicles
It is the best for conditions where the use of jack stand is quite tricky. Just like the one above, the lift jack is a 2-ton jack with 4000 pounds capacity. It can raise loads from 2 ¾ inches to 15 ½ inches.
The lift jack raises the car very fast and makes it easier for anyone to quickly change their tires or fix whatever they intend to do. Also, the design integrates a steel safety bar, which slides under the lift arm to ensure the jack is secured when raised.
What we like
- Perfect for low profile cars
- Safety bar to secure the jack
- Eliminate the need for a jack stand
- Durable, strong and lightweight
What we don’t like
- Oil leakage
Powerbuilt 620422E vs. Powerbuilt 620479E
Both of them have many things in common. Likewise, they are different in some areas, such as the lifting height and mode of operation. The 620422E has a lifting height of 5 ¼ inches to 17 ¾ inches while 620479E has 2 ¾ inches to 15 ½ inches.
The 620422E can only be used for cars that are not close to the ground, while the 620479E can only be used for vehicles that are very low to the ground. Both do not need a jack stand as they are well built to raise and support raised loads.
This post on the best Powerbuilt floor jack reviews answers all your queries on Powerbuilt products. If you have any work related to changing tires, working on car engines, and many more, you need a quality lift jack, and you’ve got the best two above for you.